A Diamond Heart Production is an Artist Development Label, Recording, Music & Publishing Company created by singer, songwriter, & Record Producer Vanessa Silberman. Vanessa works closely with bands and artists recording as well as helping them develop different aspects of their career focusing on everything (production, recording, mixing, mastering, co-songwriting, pre pro, helping artists set up releases, release plans, strategy and much more.)
She currently works independently with various bands & artists and has worked at different studios around the world recording which has mainly in the U.S, South Africa and the UK.
Vanessa Silberman’s Background.
Vanessa Silberman is a Brooklyn, NY (via Los Angeles) based Singer Songwriter, Record Producer, Audio Engineer, Mixer, Entrepreneur and A&R as well as owner of A Diamond Heart Production.
Having worked in the music industry for over 20 years, both as an artist and on the business-side. On the artist side between 2015-2020 Vanessa toured and played over 800 shows across the United States, the UK & Europe supporting various releases. Audiofemme.com named the touring singer and guitarist one of the hardest working bands of 2019, 2018 as well as 2017 (as she managed to play over 200 shows that year alone).
Vanessa has played the Vans Warped Tour, SXSW, Apple (Union Square) as well as opened up for artists like Alkaline Trio, R.Ring (featuring Kelley Deal of The Breeders), Selector Dub Narotic (Calvin Johnson founder of K Records) and collaborated with everyone from the late Reed Mullin (Corrosion of Conformity) to Ken Susi (Unearth). She’s also received expansive radio play and support on The Rodney Bingenheimer Show The Underground Garage on SiriusXM and charted #33 in the top 40 of the Friday Morning Quarterback.
In the studio, Silberman has engineered for everyone from Tony Visconti, Kimbra, Jello Biafra (Dead Kennedys) to Harper Simon and worked as the in-house assistant engineer at Studio 606 (the Foo Fighters Studio) and has assisted for everyone from Foo Fighters, The Kills, Joan Jett to Blue Traveler, James Williamson (of Iggy Pop and the Stooges) in Los Angeles, CA. She is also a voting member of The Recording Academy.
During her career on the business side Vanessa has done everything from working Online / Street Marketing (Epitaph Records, Nettwerk Music, V2, WBR) to freelance A&R and Scouting artists for Radio Tech Start-up (Earbits.com) and various publishing companies. Vanessa has also worked regularly at or on sessions at numerous studio’s around thew world (Studio 606, Bunker Studio, The Village, BOP Recording Studio, Fireside Sound, Mad Oak, Jamdek, Joshua Recording Studio) and assisted Music Execs like Warner Brothers Records past COO CO/President Livia Tortella as well as assisted, set up partnerships and production coordinated for Music Producer & Songwriter Dr. Luke. She also has done Publishing Royalties (Bug Music / Windswept), made budgets, contracts & advanced tours for Bands (Redbird MGMT) as well as Tour Managed, Settled Shows, Operated Doors or sold Merch at some of the most popular venues (Bootleg Theatre, Troubadour) in LA. Vanessa has covered a lot of ground, had just about every job in the industry and worked with some of the biggest names in the business.
With a unique background Vanessa can give both artists & industry work & insight that is both effective & different from the norm.
Some of Vanessa’s Recording, Engineer, Assistant and Production credits include:
• Tony Visconti
• Jello Biafra (of The Dead Kennedys)
• Teenage Time Killers (Reed Mullin of COC’s Super Group)
• The Kills ‘Ash & Ice’ • Blues Traveler ‘Blow Up the Moon’
• James Williamson (of the Stooges) ‘Re-licked’
• Blues Traveler ‘Blow Up the Moon’
• Philly songwriter Peter Evans
• LA punk band The Damed
• LA rock pop grunge band Ramonda Hammer
• Boston rock artist Carissa Johnson
• Los Angeles rock pop alternative punk band Wavebreaker
• New York punk garage grunge band Sharkmuffin
• Boston garage indie blues rock trio Carissa Johnson
• Boston progressive indie rock sister band Circus Trees
• New York Pop Soul R&B songwriter violinist producer Margot
• San Francisco psych punk garage songwriter Jimmy Dias
• Chicago rock band The Punch
• Netherlands Pop Disco Sarcastalites
• Chicago Punk Rock sibling band The Magnifiers
• Partnering with Record Label: Tshukudu / Bop Recording Studio for a Artist Development Recording project working with Hip Hop group: Hash One from the Mafikeng, South Africa
• Plus much more!
Her Recording credit can be viewed here